Thursday, September 29

Moved by the song, "Why" by Nicole Nordeman

I can't help, but be moved by this song over and over again. Mixed of stomach turning due to guilt of all the things I've done wrong and feeling of overwhelming gratefulness to God for not giving up on me. If you listen and imagine closely, you will feel the truth of this song.

Why by Nicole Nordeman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F3OKPIJ75M

Thank you Lord for this heartfelt song called “Why”. Thank you for the reminder that I am loved by one amazing God like you. Thank you for taking my place on the cross and dying for someone like me who so deserve what you endured. Thank you for your glory and for your amazing love. I pray that everyone will come to know you even more and feel the joy and peace of being loved by you.

I'm a sinner, loved by my Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...