Wednesday, May 27
Sunday, May 24
well, i can only continue do to what i have to do as her mom. to continue to pray and submit her life to the Lord... besides what better way than to put her in God's hands =)
i know there will be many roller coaster along the way, but i'm ready as long as i have the Lord on my side!
well, just wanted to share a few pics before i sign off!
Monday, May 18
Friday, May 8
things to do:
- work out - i've been slacking off lately coz of the following to do lists =(
- purge purge purge! this is a lot of work - need to get ready for the upcoming garage sale. (keep the "less is more!" mentality)
- create memorable gifts for the bday celebrants & grads in our family.
- finish wedding video
- house hunting
- keep up with volunteer work - i pick up donated food from panera, dominicks, woodman's, jewel & bakeries and drop them off to willow creek's food pantries in my area. and celebration of hope packing today - woohoo!
- shred - shred - and shred some more
- i'm sure i have more things on my bb - but just have to keep up with all of them - Lord help!
well, just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all the remarkable mothers' (whether you have your own or you're a mother figure to someone) a blessed and joyful mom's day! enjoy your special day with your loved ones!
happy mother's day mama! we miss & love u soooooo much!