Tuesday, August 7

Well taken cared of...

yup! we are all well taken cared of. when God says i'll take care of you, believe me He means it.

i have lots to talk about, but for now, i'd like to share to you some PH updates. this is my daily bread testimony for today, i know i've blogged about our successful garage sale, but i have yet to share it to my daily bread subscribers. expect me to blog again anytime soon about the experience i had last week as well as some pics i'd like to share to you.

As promised, I will keep you all posted with our Project HOPE progress. I then decided to make this as my daily bread testimony for the day.

First and foremost, I hope this email finds you all well. I apologize for the delay in updating you with our progress. We went to visit Noel's family in Virginia last week and I was unable to send you all an update because of our busy schedule. Hope you all understand. =)

Okay! Update:

Garage Sale 07/21 & 07/22
Praise the LORD! First, for the awesome weather! Second, for meeting such wonderful people and third, for letting us raise $510.75. Woohoo! We couldn't have done it without God's grace, the 110% sweat, faith and effort of the Project HOPE team and most especially YOU. With your prayers and support, it has brought us up another level to help much more than we had thought of just with our own resources. FYI, half of the funds came from the sale and the other half came from donations. Now isn't that amazing? Believe me, we did not even have this much in mind, but God is faithful with His promises and He certainly delivered much more than we anticipated!

Although the sale on the 2nd day didn't do well, we ran into some old friends from a former church we used to attend to at our home church and were fascinated with the PH idea that they have promised to supply bibles and tracts for the project. And besides the 2-day garage sale, we have received some dropped-off donations in our doorstep a couple of days later.

VA Vacation
While we were in Virginia and as we attended the Bible study held at my cousin's house, we were approached by their Senior Pastor and were very delighted to find out about PH. He offered to support the cause and soon I will be sending him all the information. And what’s amazing is that him and his family are scheduled to go to the Philippines the same time we are. He offered to keep in-touch so that we can coordinate as they would like to be a part of this first mission we have in the streets of Philippines. We also unexpectedly received some monetary donations that night.

With all the steps God has been directing us; I can humbly say
“All glory to our Heavenly Father!”

So what’s the message I would like to leave you today? Well, I truly believe that when we walk in obedience to God's will, however difficult or unusual our situation is, God supplies all our needs. So as for you my friends, remember that God is aware of our needs way before you even know it. And so when you are in a situation when you feel that there seems to be no way, trust that GOD CAN make a way. God is as close as a prayer… release your worries to the Lord, for the same God who has faithfully provided for you in the past will continue to meet your needs.

Have a JO
YFUL day!

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...