Friday, February 27

Bless YOU!

sometimes, you would know if a friend truly means the message they send you if it was personally addressed to you and not just a mass email. well, this is what i felt when my dear friend, jenny, sent me this movie and i was so touched that it brought tears to my eyes. i'm grateful that through her and through this "simple truths" i was reminded of God's faithfulness in our lives.

friends, because you all are so dear to me... i would like to share the simple truths of this message: www.blessyoumovie.com

God is awesome!!!

have a blessed weekend everyone! know that God never fails to keep His promises =)

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...