Tuesday, September 29

Donation update

I've been feeling under the weather since yesterday and I think my lack of sleep coz of thinking too much about the situation in the Philippines added more to my worries and now it's taking its toll on me. It's ok though, this is nothing compare to what they're going through.

I'm on my way to grab some meds for me and my kids, who are also not feeling well and while I sit in traffic, thought I'd update you all with the donations we've received so far.

I know I suggested to start w/ $5 or whatever amount tugs your heart and I'm happy to inform you that as of 5:50pm today, we have collected $350 to send to Sagip Kapamilya. I will wait 'till Thursday afternoon to send it since there are some who are planning to give when they get their pay check tomorrow.

We will also be conducting a collection of goods and necessities to send to the people greatly affected by this tragic calamity. I will keep you all posted on this next action item.

Your continued support is one of the reasons we continue to do what we do. These types of organizations are not easy, but because God continues to use you and I to be His hands and feet to the needy, we, the Project HOPE Team have no reason to give up.

Thank you so much for everything!

In Service for Christ,
Lovely
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...