Tuesday, May 5

look what i found...

a nest with 3 beautiful blue baby eggs!!! what a blessing! first time i've seen something like it... i thought my sis was messin' with me till i saw their mommy and daddy... WOW! they're either robins or bluebirds... SOOO CUTE!

see, i covered my patio set during winter and i haven't taken it out. my sis then decided it was time so she as she takes the cover out... this is what she discovered sitting just on top of one of the chairs. she put back the covers since moving the nest might cause the parents to not come back for their bebes anymore.

amazing huh? simply a blessing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's robin's eggs...

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...