Thursday, October 1

Project HOPE Donation Update

I'm currently stuck in traffic on my way to work, but would like to keep you all posted as to where we are with the donations to be sent to the people in the Philippines affected by the storm.

As of 8:30am today, we have collected $805. I would like to challenge everyone who hasn't taken the pledge, to donate ANY amount your heart is telling you. There's another Typhoon coming anytime soon. Let's push for the $1000 mark. I know we can do this. Please listen to your heart and grab the opportunity to make a difference. God bless us all!

In Service for Christ,
Project HOPE Team
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...