Friday, October 23

SpeCIAL THANKS...

to my hubby, my bf (char) and my sisters for coordinating a surprise 33rd birthday party for me last sat.

can't imagine what my hubby and my bf went through just to pull it off =) aww! they love me =0

... thanks to my God for giving me another year of His great plans for my life. the Lord never fails to amaze me i tell yah! so Lord once again, i give you my life. MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE!

here's a few pics to share to you: (just lovin' my family and friends) - too bad some didn't make it =( next time maybe? hehehe




gotta get myself ready for a wedding and my gf's (girlie) birthday tomorrow... a long day, but i'm sure it'll be all worth it, by God's grace =)

blessings to all and continue to be a blessing to others =) to God be all the glory!

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...