Wednesday, July 11

Write the vision!

Hello everyone,

It's been a minute for me. I hope all is well! Last night I was flipping through channels(mostly thru the church ch's). So I started to watch Joel Osteen, his ministry had an hour special, which included the praise & worship then the msg. So to my surprise his wife did a prayer and some sharing of scripture. I'm telling you the Lord was speaking to me. After her sharing and after Joel's msg, I went to bed thinking about this particular scripture, I woke up this morning thinking about it, so I knew I had to read it before going on my knees. I wanted to share this with you, especially for those of you who feel like a failure or have just given up on your dream(s).

Let's go to the book of Habakkuk 2:2-3 "The righteous shall live by faith."

And the Lord answered me: "Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end-it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay."

I thought how awesome, I know my God is not short of His promise. You see my friend, whatever dream, vision, goal, thought, prayer you have; write it down, write it in your heart - make it known, remind yourself everyday- so that the enemy will run from it, the enemy can't touch it, because who the Lord holds in His hands the devil in Hell can't do them any harm. Don't worry if it seems as if the Lord isn't answering you or if it seems you are not seeing progress, or if it seems your dream is just a dream, WAIT! be patient! be prayerful! seek & you will find, the Lord will bring it to path, the Lord's time is perfect!

I was so encouraged and I am so thankful for His words! Remember God has steadfast love for you, you are His child, the apple of His eye and He will incline His ear to you when you call upon His Holy & Righteous name!

Put life & meaning to that vision(s)! God bless you always...Love & Light!

Marge

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...