Tuesday, October 30

Feeling Blessed?

I know I just finished blogging about our trip to Canada but I thought of sharing you something that hit me today when I went to the office with my husband to talk to our team. See, my husband and I have been in business for almost 7 yrs now. In the beginning of our business, I was more of making money and recruting everyone. Didn't really care so much for my people. And so the years passed, so many things happened in our business. Some people that we brought into the business are still here, some became our family, some are still clients for years, some still referring people, some still calls us and invite us for parties or just to have lunch of dinner, some became our sister and brothers in christ. We love all of them. It's funny because William and I became a mom and dad to them. Now, I don't even see this business as work anymore. I see everyone that we brought into this business fighting for their dreams, their families. One person I brought into this business. When I met him, he was so depressed. He lost hope. Didn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't find a job. He has 7 siblings that his supporting and mortgage to pay. God gives hope. Doesn't matter how old they are. Some are 20's, some are late 40's, different background, some are just highschool grad, we also have professional - nurses, lawyers, doctors but then again when they accomplished their dreams, something is missing. They don't have the peace & joy. And God is the only one that can give them the PEACE & JOY. One thing I know for sure is God made us all and HE loves us all.

I've been reading this book called Guide to Success..

Let me just share you part of what I read.. It says ---

Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Sometimes things come to us. The work seems to go smoothly and the rewards seem even larger than we expected. What, am i on the roll? we may want to ask ourselves. No, its not on a roll, its time of blessing. Sometimes God just seems to let us have so much, we wonder why He's doing it. Life seems wonderful,and we can enjoy it. But we can't forget that all this blessing has a purpose. God doesn't give a promotion without expecting we'll use our new position wisely. He doesn't give raises that He expects us to spend only on ourselves; we need to remember the work of His church and give accordingly. Feelings blessed? Have you asked God what you can do to share these blessings? ...

This part --- is really true.. Yes, William and I received so many promotions, awards, winning trips but the joy that we have now seeing our teams we brought into this business years ago are also receiving the the samething, making good amount extra income along with his families and kids. They now have better relationships with their families. Our hard woks pays off, with God's help. Our everyday talk with them. Meeting their families. Having them over here at the house just to talk and listen to them. Planning the events. Booking their flights/hotels. Preparing lunch/dinner for them. To make sure that they ate. God really made it all happened.

Today, I had a talked with one my team. I was almost in tears just hearing him to say Thank You to us for guiding him step by step when he was feeling down, when his business was not doing well, when mostly all of his friends are being so negative and didn't have believe in him, when he was spirtually empty and all I can say is THANK YOU LORD! You were there to help us. Another team of ours, who had breast cancer. Couldn't find a flexible job because of her situation with her 2 little ones. She was an accountant. We asked her what she wants out of this business. She just wanted to make extra money for her kids clothes but she doesn't want to build a team. Again, Thank you Lord! and now she can buy and help her husband at home and at the sametime spending more times with her kids. First time, I met her -- I kinda pre-judge her. She's late 40's and I thought she's not gonna be good in this business. And I was wrong. I asked God to forgive me right away. Now, this is her 2nd year in the business and she also became our family. Again, we just planted the seed but God made it grow. Thank God that we didn't listen to some people that actually said to us before that we will never make it to this business. Because only God knows. He has a purpose. God introduced WFG to us for a reason.We are just so thankful that were not only here to help our team to accomplish their dreams but God also put us here to let them know that God is the only way. Without God in our lives, WE ARE NOTHING.

Lord, we lift our team to you. Continue to guide them. You know who they are. You know their needs. We thank you Lord for many blessing you've given us. We thank you Lord for giving us the opportunity to work with them. Thank you Lord for using us once again. Lord, keep us from being proud instead let us respect you in all we do. Thank you Lord for making us to do good things that makes you proud. We could have not done this without you Lord. Let us be humble enough Lord, to recognize the others on our team and be thankful for them. We love you Lord! You know our hearts, our intentions. Lord, I know you know that It's not easy to work with people. But I know that you put us here for a reason.

Lord, I know that you are not done with us. We thank you, We Love you, All Praises to you Lord

Thanks for letting me share this here. Goodnite and Be Blessed!

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...