Friday, May 4

Thank you Lord for the second chance

What happens if you make a vow to the Lord and later break that vow? Does God give second chances? I thank Him for the 2nd chance that he gave me. On August 3, 1995 - I made a vow to my first husband and I come to the Lord and promised to do something and I didn't do it and break it---Unfortunately, it did not work. Years passed and I finally met the love of my life - I asked for the 2nd chance and I promised again. See, I know that God is not interested in cursing. He is interested in blessing. By all means, we come before HIM and acknowledge what we have done and say, "Give me a second chance and HE will."

Please allow me to share you the email i received from my loving husband this early morning. I was calling him this morning but he wouldn't pick up then he finally did after 5 calls I made. He said he will call me back because he was doing something. After I hung up,I received this email below. I didn't know how to react -- I mean- some of my friends knows how I am..I find everything funny even if something sweet like this. I was actually almost in tears, smiling and thinking at the same time. See, some of you know how my hubby is.. He is very outspoken and expressive and I am very quiet ( quiet only when it comes to being serious, I just don't know why) But being goofy and making people laugh ( then I am not quiet) Sometimes, I fear that I mite say something and hurt someones feelings. Don't worry, God is helping me on this situation to not be scared and let HIM speak and I will follow.. Not that my hubby doesn't let me speak but sometimes I just chose not to speak and just listen instead. But he doesn't like it when I'm quiet or sometimes I am spaced out and I will just start making funny faces or jokes like nothing is bothering me. But really, I am fine-- I am just very grateful to our Dear Lord for giving me the 2nd chance to experience how great marriage is. I thank God for the love that he have given me. I thank him for the power to make the choice to love. Helping us to see that everyday is a new beginning and for us to be mindful that the gift of marriage is from HIM. I truly believe putting God first in our lives has help us stay close and happy in our marriage even if were going through tough times. We make it as a family because of HIM. This time is GOD'S WAY NOT OURS. I don't know how our marriage will be without our SAVIOR. Let OUR SAVIOR BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIVES! Enjoy the email =)

Honey I just want to say sorry for my high emotions. Right now I love my life and I thank God that I have this life instead of the less fortunate, or the sick, or the disabled, or the lost, or the victim, or the criminal. I have so much to be thankful for. I want to thank you for the following:

Thank you for marrying me
Thank you for choosing me
Thank you for being a good loving wife
Thank you for allowing me to be smart and cute Destiny's dad
Thank you for giving me adorable, goofy and cheesee Kalea
Thank you for teaching me how to take care of Kalea and Destiny
Thank you for taking care of Kalea
Thank you for taking care of Destiny
Thank you for being a good mom to our children
Thank you for doing the laundry
Thank you for doing the dishes
Thank you for keeping the house in order
Thank you for feeding me
Thank you for helping me with the business
Thank you for booking flights
Thank you for booking hotels
Thank you for talking to the team
Thank you for pushing the team
Thank you for coming to the meeting
Thank you for getting on the conference calls
Thank you for supporting me
Thank you for believing in me
Thank you for being good to my mom and dad
Thank you for being friends with my brothers
Thank you for being nice to my relatives
Thank you for buying everyone gifts
Thank you for all your gifts
Thank you for helping everyone with their events
Thank you for handling the bills
Thank you for paying the bills
Thank you for helping me with my taxes
Thank you for giving me office supplies
Thank you for scratching my back
Thank you for giving me massage
Thank you for helping me with the worship team
Thank you for singing
Thank you for dancing
Thank you for prasing the Lord
Thank you for waking up early seven days a week
Thank you for the making money
Thank you for the vision insurance
Thank you for the medical insurance
Thank you for the car insurance
Thank you for the life insurance
Thank you for introducing me to God
Thank you for your daily devotionals
Thank you for your prayers
Thank you for thinking of me
Thank you for texting me funny words
Thank you for cheering me up
Thank you for cheering me on
Thank you for being my fan
Thank you for all the pictures you take
Thank you for smiling at me
Thank you for telling me jokes
Thank you for being corny
Thank you for not ignoring me
Thank you for sticking with me
Thank you for being faithful
Thank you for teaching me with the computer
Thank you for being patient with me
Thank you for reminding me to take vitamins
Thank you for taking care of me when Im sick
Thank you for calling me
Thank you for looking for me
Thank you for spending time with me
Thank you for going through hard times with me
Thank you for going through good times with me
Thank you for leaving food late at night for me
Thank you for play fighting with me
Thank you for making love to me
Thank you for being sweet to me
Thank you for being annoying sometimes
Thank you for leaving me alone sometimes
Thank you for trusting me
Thank you for reminding me
Thank you for listening to my problems
Thank you for helping me solve my problems
Thank you for being my best friend

Thank you for everything that you are and that you do. There are many times that I forget to appreciate you. I want you to know that I see all your goodness and I thank God that he gave you to me. I love you from the deepest part of my soul.


No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...