Friday, July 25

buh-bye again =(

just taking a break from the stress at work. need to start cleaning up too! my clock is ticking here.

i've been sending my resume and praying that the Lord will bring me where He wants me to be. He knows our needs and so there's nothing for me to worry about.

well, wondering why i put "buh-bye again" as my title? well, my husband went to michigan again yesterday. it was a last min notice, wed night. i came home from school and he was packed up... i was like, "um, something you wanna tell me?" hahahaha nah! he told me right when i got home and we were all bummed out. not only he wasn't ready for another trip, but we had a lot planned. thankfully, we're both optimistic and grateful for our jobs so... i guess we'll have to make a few adjustments.

well, we'll have to postpone the picnic at the beach this sunday. have to find another alternative now.

that's my story for now, hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...