Friday, July 4

hAppY INDEPENDENCE day!

i met up with a couple of my girls and with one of the hubbies tagged along, after work last night. we chat for a lil' bit and went about our shopping separately.

afterwards, our family went for an early fireworks. the last time i spoke to my husband he said he wasn't going coz he's already tired from work, but right when i got home, rushing to get the kids ready... he couldn't resist to go. so we headed off to palatine... thank God we made it on time and the kids, esp. yanna (my 2yr old) were ecstatic!

today, we have so many things in mind, but couldn't decide where to go. so before i spend the whole day just thinking... i'd rather sign off and wish you all a safe and amazing july 4th celebration.

God bless America!

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...