Monday, September 10

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! – Yup! that's what I love about my best friend. When she tell her story ( very detailed.. Man! I tell yah and I love it.. ) and here I am totally opposite of my dear best friend. It’s hard for me to be detailed. Lol… But don't worry I’ll get to the story. Hmmmm, I think.

I really didn’t do much this weekend but another family gathering at my Uncle’s house. It was nice. I sang all night with my sister and ate soooo much food. So that was fun. While my brother and my dad doing their own thing outside with the rest of the guyz

Sunday – Right after church Love and her family went to meet up with us at my mom’s house to drop off some fresh veggies from their garden. She said more to come. So looking forward to that. =) …

Been busy bee re-doing stuff at the office… Yesterday was fun because I was singing for good one hour and dancing while moving stuff. Destiny at first was getting annoyed because I was being so loud (singing and dancing) but later on she started being goofy too and we did our Praise and Worship together….They both know how I am and I guess you can say that's one of the reason my hubby fell in love with me..hahahah..The funny part was when we were at wal-mart. I was singing while buying some stuff and people were just looking at me and I thought William was gonna stop me but no can do and joined me instead..hahahha Hmmm for some of you, you all know I am. You know I can be sooooo hyper and can't stop me especially if I'm in the mood… lolzz. We didn’t really finish last night ‘coz we had to pick up Kai… But before we went home. We went to blockbuster to rent some movies. It was my honey’s turn to pick movie this time then we had dinner at my parent’s house. Yiikkees! My sister caught me wearing her shirt so she chased me around…. lolz. I just love having her as my cute little sister…

Finally – Home sweet home – we started our Give Up the Past With a Spiritual Worry/Change Jar…
This is something that we talked about yesterday as a family…something to start in our home…. Isaiah 43:18, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!” Whenever we dwell on negative things from the past, we place our small note here (or however much we can afford) in the jar. And we will continually ask God to change our heart, mind and feelings toward the past. We will give God the glory for changing the way we think about the past. And we will ask God to help us avoid worrying about the future, too.


We also started our Table Talk but I’ll talk about that later… Right now – must get back to work. My boss is about to come and yiikess – I don’t’ want to get in trouble now…

Pictures --Uhhmm just go to my http://picasaweb.google.com/SantosFamily2007
( more pictures later..still have to upload it... )

Okay – Enjoy your day now with a BIG BIG SMILE =)

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...