Thursday, September 6

Hi!


Hello there mi blog buddies – sorry haven’t been blogging… My long weekend was good… Let me just summarize it for you ….Is that okay? Lolz.

Friday – we went to do errands – we went to the library and went to visit an old friend and their new baby…

Saturday – I was whining like a baby. Because my GIRLFRIENDS went to breakfast without me. Thanks Love. J/k. Nah! Really my mom had to work that day, it’s her last day, and I didn’t want to drop off my little kai to my in-laws. I guess next time.
So we just did our errands and we went to my brother’s house for a small birthday gathering.

Sunday morning – went to church and went to visit my in laws. Until I noticed that my little Kai was a little bit warm. So I took her temperature and I was right… I think she got it from my nephew, Keeve. But what’s good about her is she still wants to eat and play. When we got home. Her fever won’t go down at all. We gave her the medicine but it will only go down to 102.0…. So then…

Monday – we took Kai to Central Dupage Hospital (where my honey works)…Man! I love that hospital (3rd best hospital in US). I think I’m going to change my hospital now so clean and it looks like a golf resort/hotel style. There’s starbucks, Walgreens, travel-booking stuff…and you can even use your cell phone even if you’re in the surgery room. How awesome is that??? Lol. Okay sorry – back to my babies. My eldest daughter, Destiny went with my parents to my Aunt’s house for Labor Day bbq. My poor baby has an ear infection but they gave her anti biotic. So after we left from the hospital – we went to pick up her medicine. I went to buy some meat to bbq and cook at home…. And yup! I made some homemade banana que with caramelized sugar. Yummy! My in-laws also came by to visit us especially they were so worried about Kai. They brought me some seafood bbq. I thank God for having such a wonderful in-laws...

Oh,btw -- Love, thanks for the surprize visit.. lolz- when was the last time you were at my house ( I think almost 2 yrs now..) he he he....Visit me again.. okay.... Destiny was sooooo surprize to see Camille.. hehhehe....

**** Hahahaha*** you see even in the Emergency Room – I still take pictures…hahahahahaha. I just love taking pictures so someday when I’m old – I can always go back and tell stories to my kids, (grandkids) about all these pictures I took. It maybe good, funny, silly pictures…lolzzz.

Okay! Ciao again...

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...