Monday, September 17

long time no blog

sooooo sorry to all, i know i've been a stranger. been busy with school and weekend trips with my family.

hi lovely, charisma and marge! lovely, you're giving me goosebumps (in a good way, mama!). so sorry for the loss. my thoughts and prayers for the garcia family too.

i just wanted to say hi to everyone reading the walk2remember blogz. yes, lovely's right, i hope you all continue to be blessed by her encouraging stories. i know i am as well as my mom and my husband.

i may be busy with school, but i do look forward to lovely's daily bread (which sometimes you do miss to send, mrs. miranda - hmm! j/k)

okay, that's it for now! till next time beautiful people!

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...