Friday, April 27

Hi there!

Oooh! i like that school Love ....Awww =( Des and C are gonna be 7th grade this year..Wow! time flies really .. Sorry bru, i missed your call earlier.. Lean stopped by to see Kai... I told her that good thing that we have no plans today..Usually, were out or doing errands.. I told Lean that I miss that when someone just want to stop by and chat.. lolz.. Those were the days.. N-wayz can't wait on May 13th... We were at downtown last week and oh my! Millennium park was crowded..We really didn't go to the millennium but we can see it when we were walking around Michigan. We stayed in Palmer over the weekend so - it was very close and thank God the weather was nice.. Mommy got to enjoy it too.. But she had to go home cuz Tin had school the next day and Daddy had to go to work..

Love, i am so happy for you, your siblings and your dad.. It is always in HIS time and I know that you've been praying for this. That was very sweet.....and yes! you are very emotional..I can just picture you.. I wish I can be a little bit emotional too but I guess that God made me this way so --- I can't complain.. =) ...lolzzz -- Now, i just remember what Lean said earlier about Kai--- she is a little bit of me who's always smiling and can't stay still.. ha ha ha.. She was just talking and smiling to Lina the whole time..ha ha ha ha...

Hmmmm -- Summer is just around the corner.... Actually been busy with all the planning for parties that are coming up... William's mom is turning 60 but she just want something small and immediate family only....So, we had to cancel the party that we were planning for her.. ( per her request -so we want to respect that).. You know what i mean... Tin's graduating on June 2nd and she wants to have a small partay too..Ayayyay!.. Then Kai's dedication...-- I haven't start anything for Kai's dedication... I'll start first week of May...

Miss you guyz this week --no text,no call - no emailz ..lolzz----I didn't get to talk to any of the girls too this week..Guess every one's buzy bee...Next time...

Well-- gotta go -- enjoy the weather this weekend.. Heard it's gonna be around 75 ..Yes!!! I want to get really dark this summer...We'll see----..I just want to see how it's gonna look on me...ha ha ha.. Just for a change... Vavooo! Nitey --

God Bless Sistahs! Keep them beautiful SMILEZ goin --- =) ---

No comments:

Featured Post

When You Question Friendship

Hi All! I haven't posted anything for awhile, but I'm baaaack and looking forward to writing more.  So, about the title of this po...